- MINISTRY Bruce has been serving at Glenwood since January 1995. Prior to being called as Lead Pastor in 2002, Bruce served as the Youth Pastor.
- EDUCATION Baptist Bible College, Calvary Bible College
- FAMILY Bruce and his wife, Darla have been married since May 1991. They have two sons, Tyler and Jack.
- INTERESTS Cheering for the Kansas Jayhawks, playing golf, taking walks with his wife and their dogs, skiing with his family, eating great Mexican food.
- MINISTRY Chris has been serving at Glenwood since October 1990 with an emphasis in teaching, training, discipleship, and missions.
- EDUCATION Liberty University, Dallas Theological Seminary, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- FAMILY Chris and his wife, Gwen, have been married since June 1989. They have one daughter, Amber.
- INTERESTS Reading, watching the Chiefs and the Royals, doing biblical theology, watching TCM with the family, eating and judging BBQ as much as possible.
- MINISTRY Dana has been serving in this capacity since April 2015.
- FAMILY Dana and her husband, Kirk, have been married since May 1999. They have five children: DJ, Kyla, Ethan, Bailey, and Braden.
- INTERESTS Music and spending time with her family.
- MINISTRY Kym has been serving at Glenwood since December 1998 as office administrator and now in the financial area.
- FAMILY Kym and her husband, Todd, have been married since December 1994. They have one son, Zachary, and one daughter, Abigail.
- INTERESTS Music, Royals, college football (Hook’em Horns), cooking, gardening, and spending time with her family.
- MINISTRY Christie has been serving in this capacity since 1994.
- FAMILY Christie and her husband, Jeff, have been married since April 1977.
- INTERESTS Volleyball, tennis, golf, bicycling, and kickboxing as often as possible. On the less strenuous side — reading, cooking, and eating chocolate.